blue danube

Thursday, January 22, 2015
Target denim blouse, Boohoo skirt,  Lovisa headband, Kmart shoes

Hello internet! Aside from my wildy blue toned outfit and girlie makeup (which I was very happy with!), here's a few other things I wanted to share with you all... 
  • While unpacking a few of the things that seemed to have been neglected in the garage of our house since we moved out, I found quite a gem. A CD with all the classical waltz songs I loved when I was a child, hence the reference to one of Strauss' best pieces in the title of this post (and it also refers to my outfit too). Blue Danube brings a lot of happy memories for me. 
  • One day I hope to dance to said waltz with 'The One'... hehe.
  • Some exciting news! A week ago I received my official acceptance letter from the University of Queensland! Woohoo! I am officially a student again. It's a wonderful feeling as I'm eager to start learning about something I'm actually really passionate about. Should be moving to Brisbane in a few weeks, there's just a few of financial matters to tend to first. I start in March, so it's approaching very soon!
  • I turn 18 in just over a month! I'm very excited about becoming an official adult. 
  • Last night I finished The Selection series by Keira Cass. Oh my goodness. It was so bittersweet; the ending was just impeccable and I won't shy away from the tears that were shed over the beautiful conclusion to it all. If you haven't read it - I highly recommend you do. It's addictive and so wonderfully written and put together. 
  • Thank you for the incredible feeback about the recent post about bad days. I was so happy to have helped so many of you and it made it that much better. 
Anyway, I'm surprised I'm even functioning and writing coherently at all at this hour. I just finished a five hour shift and cannot wait to nestle myself into my fluffy bed and listen to the rain outside as it sends me to sleep. Goodnight lovers... xo
P.S: What do you think of the new blog header? I'm so happy with it! 


3 comments:

Live-Style20 said...

awesome skirt., . ; -))

xoxo

new post
www.live-style20.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

That is such a cute skirt! How perfect!

Also, there are such exciting things going on in your life! Can't wait to see where college takes you!

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

That is such a cute skirt! How perfect!

Also, there are such exciting things going on in your life! Can't wait to see where college takes you!

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/